Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves.
The experienced team at Stein Richards will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
We can help you to evaluate your ideas in a constructive and realistic manner, while using our expertise and experience to offer a unique insight into the local business community.
We can also help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Get your new venture off to the best possible start – contact us today to arrange an initial consultation.